Cello Time Runners
Cello Time Runners - Cello Book 2 (with CD)
Cello Time is a great series for young cellists.
Packed with lively original tunes, easy duets and traditional pieces, the books are carefully paced and organised to build confidence every step of the way.
With plenty of entertaining illustrations and audio tracks to play along to, with Cello Time it really is fun to play!
Cello Time Runners includes:
- pieces using 2nd finger
- pieces using backward and forward extensions
- a range of styles from folk to jazz
- semiquavers, dotted crotchets and 6/8 time
- duets with parts of equal difficulty
- scales and arpeggios covering the keys you'll find in the book, plus G major 2 octaves
- Music Fact-Finder Pages at the back to help explain words and signs
- CD with performances of all the pieces to play along to. Pieces counted in; drumkit added for the jazz and rock numbers
- straightforward piano and cello accompaniments available separately
We Also Recommend
ABRSM Cello Scales & Arpeggios. Grades 1-5
ABRSM Cello Specimen Sight-Reading Tests. Grades 1-5
ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces, Grade 3, 2020 to 2023, Score and Part
ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces, Grade 4, 2020 to 2023, Score and Part