Cello Time Sprinters
Cello Time Sprinters - Cello Book 3
Cello Time is a great series for young cellists.
Packed with lively original tunes, easy duets and traditional pieces, the books are carefully paced and organised to build confidence every step of the way.
With plenty of entertaining illustrations and audio tracks to play along to, with Cello Time it really is fun to play!
Cello Time Sprinters includes:
- extended pieces in first position
- fourth position pieces using finger patters 1-34, 12-4 and 1234
- a range of techniques, including hooked bowing, string crossing, and double-stops
- original pieces in different styles plus pieces by a range of composers
- duets with parts of equal difficulty
- scales and arpeggios to suit pieces and at the level of Grade 3
- Performances and backing for all the pieces, many with drumkit and bass added, as well as tuning tracks, available to download from a Companion Website: www.oup.com/ctsprinters
- straightforward piano accompaniments available in a separate volume
We Also Recommend
ABRSM Cello Scales & Arpeggios. Grades 1-5
ABRSM Cello Specimen Sight-Reading Tests. Grades 1-5
ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces, Grade 3, 2020 to 2023, Score and Part
ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces, Grade 4, 2020 to 2023, Score and Part