Cello Time Starters
Cello Time Starters (with CD)
Cello Time is a great beginner book for the budding cellist.
Carefully paced to suit young learners it supports players through the early stages, step by step - from how to hold your instrument and bow, through basic notation, to exciting pieces in a range of styles.
With plenty of entertaining illustrations and a CD to play along to, with Cello Time Starters it really is fun to play!
Cello Time Starters includes:
- Over 60 varied tunes, from open strings to finger pattern 0-1-34
- Quizzes, games, songs and listening activities
- Colour illustrations to demonstrate each stage, plus fun cartoons
- CD of play-along tracks with imaginative accompaniments
- Ideal for use before and alongside Cello Time Joggers
- Fully compatible with Fiddle and Viola Time Starters, and suitable for individual or mixed group lessons.
- Teacher's notes and accompaniments available in a separate volume (Starter Teachers Handbook)
We Also Recommend
ABRSM Cello Scales & Arpeggios. Grades 1-5
ABRSM Cello Specimen Sight-Reading Tests. Grades 1-5
ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces, Grade 3, 2020 to 2023, Score and Part
ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces, Grade 4, 2020 to 2023, Score and Part