Clarinet Basics (with audio) - Paul Harris
Clarinet Basics provides everything you need to get playing.
Clarinet Basics comprises a pupil's tutor book, teacher's book with accompanying parts, repertoire book and an array of online resources.
The book starts at absolute beginner level and progresses to about Grade 2.
- Pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
- A wide range of repertoire, including concert pieces by the great composers, traditional favourites, and original works by Paul Harris
- Warm ups and fun original exercises to help develop a sound technique
- Helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- Downloadable audio of the piano and clarinet accompaniments and orchestrated backings.
We Also Recommend
ABRSM Clarinet Exam Pack Grade 1. from 2022
ABRSM Clarinet Exam Pieces Grade 1. from 2022
ABRSM Clarinet Exam Pack Grade 2. from 2022
ABRSM Clarinet Exam Pieces Grade 2. from 2022