LCM Music Theatre Handbook Grade 6
London College of Music's pioneering Music Theatre syllabus is unique in the flexibility it offers performers to explore the pieces they love.
The songs within this book have been carefully selected, giving a collection of pieces to suit every music theatre performer.
LCME handbooks provide an excellent resource for students, containing uniquely diverse repertoire appropriate for each grade.
The songs are accompanied by performance notes, providing a valuable resource which will encourage and inspire a love of the musical and literary aspects of the genre.
Music Theatre: Grade 6
- Finishing the Hat - Sunday in the Park with George
- Blow, Gabriel Blow - Anything Goes
- I Am Adolpho - The Drowsy Chaperone
- My New Philosophy - You're a Good Man Charlie Brown (1999 Broadway revival)
- The Fire Within Me - Little Women
- You'll Be Back - Hamilton
We Also Recommend
The ABRSM Singing for Musical Theatre Songbook Grade 1
The ABRSM Singing for Musical Theatre Songbook Grade 2
The ABRSM Singing for Musical Theatre Songbook Grade 3
The ABRSM Singing for Musical Theatre Songbook Grade 4