Violin Star Theory
Violin Star Theory is an activity book for young players in the early stages of learning the violin.Ã‚Â¬Ã¢â‚¬Â
Packed full of engaging exercises and games, it can be used alongside any beginner violin tutor to help develop a student's understanding of musical notation.
The imaginative activities link to practical music-making, building aural awareness and boosting the confidence of young musicians.
- Written and practical theory activities, covering the note values, rests, pitches, time signatures and other symbols most commonly found in beginner violin tutors.
- Short, specially written pieces which can be sung, clapped or played.
- Quizzes, puzzles and a Violin Star Theory board game.
- Colourful illustrations and fun stickers.
- Complements any beginner violin tutor including the Violin Star repertoire books.
We Also Recommend
ABRSM Violin Score, Part & Scales Exam Bundle
ABRSM Violin Score, Part & Scales Exam Bundle 2024